• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Server Not Found! Security Token Missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I constantly get server not found errors with hive, and hive is unavailable maybe 4+ ghours per day.

I frequently have issues where my messages do not post, and I get server not found issues, which makes me have to retype the message.

I also get all sorts of "missing security token" issues which result in the same problem regarding my posting.

the only sit i ever get these issues with is hive, so its not just my pc.

Anyone else having these issues?

Anyone know what's causing them? Maybe a proposed solution?

Level 15
As for the "Server Not Found" issues, I'm not sure what to say. It could just be poor network conditions between your location and Hive's server.

As for the "security token missing or invalid", that is a message from vBulletin. Are you running any security software such as Zone Alarm with settings that might be interfering with the cookies set by this site? Other than that, if others are having similar problems, we can look into this further.

During the extended periods of time when Hive is down for you, please do the following:
  • Go to Start -> Run
  • Type "cmd" and press enter to open the command prompt
  • Type "tracert hiveworkshop.com" and press enter, then copy and paste the results here (or post a full screenshot)
This information will help determine the problem.

Level 17
This is the error I get alomost constantly.
Sometimes refreshing the page fixes it (but I lost what I was posting)
Sometimes I have to reload the main domain page to fix it (again losing what I was posting)
and Sometimes I have to just wait an hour and then try one of the teo above, (again losing what I was posting).

It's starting to drive me mad. what the hell is going on with it?

Hive is the only Site I have EVER gotten this issue with.

Believe it or not, I just got it with this post. I am sure glad I CnPed the text to notepad before posting

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.