• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Selection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there!

I'm back with another request for my current project (yes, fixing models isn't my stuff...)! One more time I found a great model on the internet, but this time it has a selection problem... Whoever succeeds to fix that will receive +rep and all my gratefulness!

Thanks in advance!

NB : on my computer, war3 model editor crashes when I try to open the model :)

Attachments

• SA01.mdx
    183.8 KB · Views: 56
  • sm_thunderhawk_default_6.blp
    189 KB · Views: 52
Level 8
i dont think there's a problem with the model??

here i open it...
2hrpuv4.jpg

Level 9
My English is too bad to be clear enough ==" ... It is like the selection circle was too wide, and that I select the model without wanting to do it by selecting other units next to it... Better xD...?

Edit : screenshot of the problem added

Attachments

• Sans titre 1.jpg
    Sans titre 1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.