• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Searching for a guy (or girl) with good triggering/jass skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello guys! I am searching for a good skilled guy, who has skills in triggering, and already had experience with jass. Since my project is about to be finished, I must see the projects that recruits did. All of the recruits who had 0< projects will be ignored. Also it's higly requested for me that the guy, who would like to join our team would have skype, so we can easily contact each other.
Waiting yours applies for a project :ogre_haosis:

PS. Info about map, what directly needed to be added/changed and other stuff will be told to the guy, who will be chosen to be one of us.

Level 4
Less then 0 projects is not really possible lol;) also there are many people who are good at what they do, despite not having had any projects so you might want to rethink your statement in there lol:p

Level 4
Nope sorry I have no time to help you, though it might be a good idea to post some information at your first post about the map like what kind of map it is the features it will have maybe some terrain screenshots or whatever as that looks more appealing;)

Status
Not open for further replies.