• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Search model by animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hey,

Is there any way to filter a model search by animation name? I am currently searching for amphibious models and if there was a way to only see models with the "swim" keyword in the names of its animations that would be awesome... just a thought on a possible useful feature... (searching "peasant swim" does not seem to do that... )

Ralle

Owner
Level 77

1615679451954.png

Level 49
This is an amazing implementation. I absolutely love it. I would like to piggyback on this and make another feature request which is related:
Let us search for animation combinations, e.g enable "AND" logic rather than just "OR". Perhaps add operators in-between the tags. ~ before an animation's name will add it to a list of "OR" animations, whereas no ~ means "AND" logic is in effect.
So if I want to find animations that have either Dissipate or Decay Flesh, I will do:
~Dissipate, ~Decay_Flesh
If I want to search for models that have both, I will do:
Dissipate, Decay Flesh

And a secondary, related issue to avoid making a new thread:
Can we get the option to close the expanded search options after opening them? If we're looking for something specific but unsure where to look for it, closing a category after accidentally opening it will be more user friendly than permanent expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.