• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sculpture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

elebf4.png

elepaf3.png

elephif1.jpg

elephasg4.jpg

And elephant sculpture I made yesterday. I spent about five hours straight working with a group of three friends, it was really fun and relaxing, and my first real sculpture I've made since playing with clay in third grade.

We each made our own, because we are going to sell them at a festival to raise money for charity. It's a little under a foot high.

The inside is hollow to allow it to dry and heat in the kiln properly.

What do you guys think?

Level 19
Wow, it'd be more unique if you made a duplicate balancing on his nose, which, would be more fun anyways. Just get some wire and run it throught the grounded elephant, and put it up his nose into the other elephant as a connector, or you could just mold them togethor.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

It said concept art and drawings, I found no suitable place for it. If you'll allow it Wulf, then one of the off topic mods can move it to your section.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Mine hasn't been fired yet, so lets hope he doesn't explode when he goes to the kiln.

Could Mech or Shados move this to the concept art section please? For lack of a better place to put it.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I have to bake the animations before exporting.

Hur hur.

Status
Not open for further replies.