• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Scorpion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
an other terrain made by me :D
hope you like it.
Scorpion.jpg
all critism is welcome :)

Level 36
I see it, and this would be your best terrain yet, though it doesn't look all too interesting it have a very realistic cave feel to it, you might want to make a "center of focus" though.

P.S: Some of the rocks seems like their floating, if they are; I would suggest you either delete them or make them a part of the walls, in a natural manner, of course.

Level 6
I see it, and this would be your best terrain yet, though it doesn't look all too interesting it have a very realistic cave feel to it, you might want to make a "center of focus" though.

well i could make an open part in the cave with a little campfire :p.

Level 6
it's to be suppost to be underground, as far as i know there doesn't grow grass underground. :p but i could ad some roots.

Level 4
It looks half done. You should add something to it, like maybe make it an underground ruined city with staircases, bridges, lanterns and houses built into the rock walls. Actually, as I picture that in my head, I'm imagining how fucking amazing that would be.

Level 9
Name doesn't quite fit the content, is not for Kejii, I would never see that scorpion....

Water-and-rocks constraction doesn't seem to have any flaws, but just this is not enough, it would be much better if the picture took a larger view of waterfall and surroundings, and forget about scorpion.

Level 6
It looks half done. You should add something to it, like maybe make it an underground ruined city with staircases, bridges, lanterns and houses built into the rock walls. Actually, as I picture that in my head, I'm imagining how fucking amazing that would be.

mh like that idea, maybe i will do that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.