• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Scoreboard Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
Hello to all that is on Hive, especially those who are on The Hive Workshop -> Warcraft III Modding -> Requests cause' I will request a trigger ;D

Basically, I just want a Scoreboard trigger, that's all
I'm working on a map where it consists of 2 team, 1 team has limit of 3 members
When a member from team 1 kills a unit from team 2, team 1 will get a +1 point and the accumulated points will be shown in the scoreboard and also the maximum-to-kill-points to win
So, it kinda looks like this (in the scoreboard table):

Max Kill: (Numbers, host can set it)

Team 1:
(Member Name #1)
(Member Name #2 and so on)

Team2:
(Refer to Team 1 table)

Set up a scoreboard and if you can, create this system for me xD
Conclusion: I want a system/trigger that sets up a scoreboard / host can set the maximum kill to win (-kill X, where X is a constant integer) / enforce victory/defeat conditions upon all the players when the points accumulated in any team reaches its max.

Last note: It is just like a hero arena map such as Angel Hero Arena, Bleach vs Naruto, and the likes of it.

Reward: +2 rep (I will rep the triggerer 2 times lol)

Level 7
I could copy some triggers from my map you could change them
Set Winkills:
  • Set WinKills
    • Events
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -set winkills as A substring
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set WinKills = (Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 14, 17))))
      • Leaderboard - Change the title of Leaderboard to (Kills to win: + (String(WinKills)))
Win/lose:
  • Wins
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • HeroKillsTeam1 Greater than or equal to WinKills
        • Then - Actions
          • Set PlayerT1 = (All players matching (((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User)) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
          • Set PlayerT2 = (All players matching (((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 6 (Orange)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User)) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
          • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayerT1 and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Game - Victory (Picked player) (Skip dialogs, Show scores)
          • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayerT2 and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Game - Defeat (Picked player) with the message: You Lose!
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • HeroKillsTeam2 Greater than or equal to WinKills
        • Then - Actions
          • Set PlayerT1 = (All players matching (((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User)) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
          • Set PlayerT2 = (All players matching (((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 6 (Orange)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User)) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
          • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayerT1 and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Game - Defeat (Picked player) with the message: You Lose!
          • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayerT2 and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Game - Victory (Picked player) (Skip dialogs, Show scores)
        • Else - Actions
EDIT:
Leaderboard:
  • LeaderBoard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled (Kills to win: + (String(WinKills)))
      • Set Leaderboard = (Last created leaderboard)
      • Leaderboard - Add Player 1 (Red) to Leaderboard with label Team 1 and value HeroKillsTeam1
      • For each (Integer A) from 2 to 4, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
            • Then - Actions
              • Set HeroKills[(Integer A)] = 0
              • Leaderboard - Add (Player((Integer A))) to Leaderboard with label (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) and value HeroKills[(Integer A)]
            • Else - Actions
      • Leaderboard - Add Player 5 (Yellow) to Leaderboard with label Team 2 and value HeroKillsTeam2
      • For each (Integer A) from 6 to 8, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
            • Then - Actions
              • Set HeroKills[(Integer A)] = 0
              • Leaderboard - Add (Player((Integer A))) to Leaderboard with label (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) and value HeroKills[(Integer A)]
            • Else - Actions
Kills:
  • Kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Killing unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Set HeroKillsTeam1 = (HeroKillsTeam1 + 1)
          • Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 1 (Red) in Leaderboard to HeroKillsTeam1
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Killing unit) belongs to an ally of Player 5 (Yellow)) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Set HeroKillsTeam2 = (HeroKillsTeam2 + 1)
          • Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 5 (Yellow) in Leaderboard to HeroKillsTeam2
        • Else - Actions
      • Set HeroKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (HeroKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in Leaderboard to HeroKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
If you need any help with this just tell

Level 15
here you go i didnt set up the win/lose triggers sorry

and iv done somthing wrong with setting the kills to win on the muiltiboard it keeps coming up with 0 i dunno sorry but every thing els works perfect

Attachments

• multiboard.w3x
    68.3 KB · Views: 43
Level 33
LoL Mr. Midnight, don't be sad !
Every work, COUNTS as an offering of HELP towards me
There are many ways to create this triggers, so, maybe his version is different than yours, well, just MAYBE yours is the one I like ?
Who knows . . .

Level 7
here you go i didnt set up the win/lose triggers sorry

and iv done somthing wrong with setting the kills to win on the muiltiboard it keeps coming up with 0 i dunno sorry but every thing els works perfect

To fix kills to win:
  • Set Kills_for_win = (Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 8, 10))))
And remove all kills triggers and replace by this one
  • Kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
        • If - Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
              • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
              • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Board item in column 2, row (1 + (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))) to (coulors[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + (String(Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))])))
          • Set Total_kills[1] = (Total_kills[1] + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Board item in column 2, row 5 to (String(Total_kills[1]))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)
              • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 5 (Yellow)
              • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 6 (Orange)
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Board item in column 2, row (5 + (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))) to (coulors[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + (String(Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))])))
          • Set Total_kills[2] = (Total_kills[2] + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Board item in column 2, row 11 to (String(Total_kills[2]))
        • Else - Actions

Attachments

• multiboard v2.w3x
    66.1 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.