• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

School Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
So, I got this project where I ask people if they use mostly Windows as their operating system and which version. If you guys could answer me. (Check the options below). You musn't answer more than once.

I write options below:

I use...
1. I do not use Windows. (If you do not, which operating system do you use?)

2. I use Windows XP. (Go down to the optional questions.)

3. I use Windows Vista. (Go down to the optional questions.)

4. I use Windows 7. (Go down to the optional questions.)

5. I use Windows 8. (Go down to the optional questions.)

6. I use Windows version that is older than any above. (Go down to the optional questions.)

Optional Questions
If you have answered that you use a version of Windows mentioned above. Select the field which fits the most to your situation.

I use the current operating system because...

A. It's the only one I can use/I am used to it/I do not have any good reason to change it.

B. I use the current operating system because of it's price.

C. I use the current operating system because of it's age.

D. I am too lazy to change it/I do not know how to change it.

E. It came with the computer.

F. I don't know/I can't say why I use the current operating system.

G. It's the best for doing what I do on my computer/fits the best with the programs I use.

Answering
Here is two examples how to answer. Each of the fields above has its own number or letter, answer as your's would be.
Example 1 said:
3D. I use Windows Vista but I am too lazy to change it/I do not know how to change it.

Example 2 said:
5A. I use Windows 8 because it's the only one I can use/I am used to it.

Level 8
4G, specifically x64 ultimate. I have ubuntu on dual boot, for programming; I don't use it much any more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.