• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Sc2] Encampment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Worked a bit with the Sc2 editor today, and this is what I came up with.
Hope you all like it :)

Attachments

• Loca.jpg
    Loca.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 366
Level 6
looks very nice, but there is a bit of grass coming out of the road.
I dont think that's normal, well I've never seen grass coming out of the road like that. :p

Level 6
ye the sky is kinda odd, but maybe the grass would look better when you place a few smaller grass doodadd there.

Level 19
The grass looks fine. That's the way it looks when grass comes out through the asphalt. Though I'm wondering... Isn't there some shrub model you can combine together with some sort of trunk/tree model for the trees? The current SCII trees don't look good, and I bet it will take some time until someone makes tree models. Anyway, for now this is one of the best SCII terrains I've seen, keep em coming.

Level 36
WOw.. I just got some major flash-back looking at this..

I wont deny that I've gotten some inspiration from sertain movies.
However, some constructive feedback would be nice.

Also, yes the trees look rather bad at a camera angle, but that is why I chose to have the terrain dark, so that you dont see too much details on the actual trees, and yes there are some "smaller" kind of trees called Foliage or something that can be added at the tree trunks, might make it look better but there is only one visible tree trunk in my terrain and I wont bother opening it for such a small change.

Status
Not open for further replies.