• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SC2 Demo Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who want to see if Sc2 is worth the buy, you may be interested in this:
If you haven’t yet experienced the intense strategic combat of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, you can get into the action today with the newly released demo edition. Featuring full access to the first three missions of the single-player campaign, as well as unlimited access to skirmish mode as the terrans versus an A.I. opponent, the free demo gives you an introduction to the cinematic storytelling and fast-paced gameplay of StarCraft II.

Begin your demo experience here. You don’t need a Battle.net account or Internet connection to play once you’ve downloaded the demo, but you will need both if you are ready to upgrade to the full version of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. For more information on the demo, read the FAQ.

Level 21
I already have the full version of SCII and I was told that the Demo has a secret mission you can play only in the Demo. Is this true or someone made it up?

Just asking, because I never played the Demo or the Trail edition before.

Status
Not open for further replies.