• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Save\load question X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
1.Is it realy necesary to have save\load code in multiplayer maps?
Whay not saving with F10/save?
2.I've downloaded the code. but since i'm not so good with jass (I'm bad) i don.t know how to make it work. i want to type ''save'', enter, and then code is displayed. but dont know how to do that. Could someone help me...
Thanks...

Level 19
1. Not every game needs save/load codes. Most of them don't. RPG's do need it most of the time.
Normal saving forces you to play the game with the same players again, because player 1, 2, 3, ... will always have the same hero on the savegame.

2. "the code"?

By code he meant the loading code which appears when you save using triggered save. Lol... weird sentence...

Level 8
So I realy do not need it... My RPG relies on same heroes. I mean, it is Campaign...
Thanks... somebody told me that i need save-load for online... fck... i'm stupid...
relief... xexe...

Status
Not open for further replies.