• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Save load import

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm starting out a new map. I intend to have it be sort of like an rpg so I needed a save/load system. I found one on this site that generated very nice looking codes but don't know how to import it in a map and make it usable. (i read all the guides that come with the system since i'm clueless in JASS)

The link for the system is:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/codegen-140399/?prev=search=save%20load&d=list&r=20

I just made the map so its currently blank with just the bag system that I also found on this site.

If posible please import the save/load system so that it saves gold, lumber, hero lv, hero type, hero stats, and the first 2 pages of the bags (if its not doable then just the first 4 items in page 1 or the current page is great).

I didn't want to start the map before I find a suitable save/load system for it. I imagine I would have to make the map base on that system for it to work.

The map is multiplayer I there will be about 10-20 heroes if thats relevent in anyway.

Attachments

• Hero Saga.w3x
    285 KB · Views: 94
Level 9
When i try copying the codes over this is the error that i recieve:

Error type: Hero is not the type that allows . syntax

Line of code: set udg_CG_HeroType=Hero.getIntPos(GetUnitTypeId(udg_test_hero))

That line of code is located in the Save trigger made in GUI

Level 4
i was careless and downgraded my map with the old JNGP, is there any way that i can update it without starting over?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.