• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Save/Load code with gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Heya,
im new here, but i did do some searching before i made this post, however did not find exactly what i am looking for.

I am looking for a save code for my rpg map, that will save a hero (his stats, including spells, lvl, hp, etc), heros items, and a players gold/lumber.

If it isnt much to ask for, can someone please post a link to one, so that i may download the map and test it out to see if its what i am looking for?

I've tested out a couple that say they do all those things, however they either did not save gold, or they did not save a certain stat involving the hero.

I only need it to save 1 hero per player because the map only allows 1 hero per player :p

thanks alot

Level 1
-.-

i need this code too... anyone mind telling me just HOW to do it? like.. what triggers and what actions...
im making a pokemon map so all i need to save is the 2-7th heros.... not the first... the first is a trainer Oo

if anyone minds sendin me this code also much thanks

[email protected]

Level 3
Code for save/load systems are shit long...

I'm looking for one saving:
-Hero type
-hero level
-attributes
-items
-skills

I could not find one on this site, that saves those things other than Darky29's which is buggy.

So Tomorrow I'm going to start my own, and whenever I finish this thing I will probably release it.

I've looked through some of the possibilities and I dont think it's all that hard...

Level 1
ugh damn man i need one soon... i wanna continue working on my map but dont want to if i cant find a good save code

Level 3
He probably could :)

But to my knowledge the only one saving abilities, is darky's and it is... Easy to break...

But I've already started my system.. Hope I can pull this off :eek:

Level 1
Alvatar said:
There is lots of save-load systems, why you cant use one of it?

because i have tried a million, and none of them save Hero's abilities, items, stats, AND player gold.

Im not askin anyone to make one for me or nothing, just askin people to post links to ones that sound like what i want so i can test them out...

Level 6
Did you tried Vexorians save/load system? It is good encrypted and you can save any value you vant (integer as well). Code is also colored, so it is more easy to orientate in.

Level 1
oh god taht one is so confusing >.<

yea i tried it a while ago, infact it was the first one i tried, but u had to do so much stuff to get it to work and i read his tutorial but couldnt get some things cause it was so confusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.