• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Hero Arena] Satyrfire Combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Satyrfire Combat

Genre: Hero Arena
Players: 1 - 6

Concept: Satyrs have always been known as cunning, deviant creatures that have a very flawed sense of loyalty to anyone but each other. Now their avarice has caught up with them as they've been whisked off to a dimension of pure magma and lava and will battle it out to become the strongest Satyr of them all.

Planned Features:

- 10 Satyrs to select from (this will just be the base number at the start, more Satyrs will be added in future versions)
- Fully functional AI
- A wide array of items / item combinations to choose from
- Fast paced combat that emphasizes jumping, moving and timing
- A variety of in game events alongside typical in-arena battling.
- Challenging bosses
- A variety of systems to deepen gameplay including a banking system, damage systems and various other triggered systems
- Weather that affects gameplay and heroes including lava storms, earthquakes and other events.
- More features to come soon.

Map Completion:

Terrain: 50% (Thanks to Heinvers for allowing me to use his fantastic Ashlands terrain template [ http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/ashlands-256323/ ] as a base, the only reason it's 50% is because I'm doubling the size of the map and adding many additional areas plus altering the existing areas to be connected as it should for a hero arena.
Heroes: 0%
Spells: 0%
Systems: 15%
Models / Icons / Art: 10%

Screenshots:

Satyrfire_Combat.jpg

More details coming soon
As always, constructive critique is more than welcome.
I can't wait to finish this map.

Level 4
Satyrfire Combat

Genre: Hero Arena
Players: 1 - 6

Concept: Satyrs have always been known as cunning, deviant creatures that have a very flawed sense of loyalty to anyone but each other. Now their avarice has caught up with them as they've been whisked off to a dimension of pure magma and lava and will battle it out to become the strongest Satyr of them all.

Planned Features:

- 10 Satyrs to select from (this will just be the base number at the start, more Satyrs will be added in future versions)
- Fully functional AI
- A wide array of items / item combinations to choose from
- Fast paced combat that emphasizes jumping, moving and timing
- A variety of in game events alongside typical in-arena battling.
- Challenging bosses
- A variety of systems to deepen gameplay including a banking system, damage systems and various other triggered systems
- Weather that affects gameplay and heroes including lava storms, earthquakes and other events.
- More features to come soon.

Map Completion:

Terrain: 50% (Thanks to Heinvers for allowing me to use his fantastic Ashlands terrain template [ http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/ashlands-256323/ ] as a base, the only reason it's 50% is because I'm doubling the size of the map and adding many additional areas plus altering the existing areas to be connected as it should for a hero arena.
Heroes: 0%
Spells: 0%
Systems: 15%
Models / Icons / Art: 10%

Screenshots:

Satyrfire_Combat.jpg

More details coming soon
As always, constructive critique is more than welcome.
I can't wait to finish this map.

Hey, good map. Specially by the fast faced combat and weather effects, you did the samething i did in my map, jumps, rolls, destructible ground, varied ambience to give more life to the game. You and me have the same head to map. We like fast and varied map physics. And boss mode! Dude, you made the samething i'm doing to my map haha. I want to see your work!

(Little Help?) Could you teach me how to make a fully functional AI? :3
with trigger, if you can.

Last edited:
Level 14
Hey, good map. Specially by the fast faced combat and weather effects, you did the samething i did in my map, jumps, rolls, destructible ground, varied ambience to give more life to the game. You and me have the same head to map. We like fast and varied map physics. And boss mode! Dude, you made the samething i'm doing to my map haha. I want to see your work!

(Little Help?) Could you teach me how to make a fully functional AI? :3
with trigger, if you can.

Honestly I'm getting a lot of help with my AI from one of my friends so I don't know if I'm the right person to ask.
But thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.