• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Samods down currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It was working before the afternoon yesterday, and when I checked after the afternoon comes, it's down. Anyone happen to know what happened back there? And, more importantly (for those who are of samods), does this have something to do with Magic taking back control of the site? :confused:

Level 2
Some more news, which is surprising: http://forum.samods.org/index.php?topic=9064.0

Perhaps your thought, ragingspeedhorn, was overexagerated.

Edit: Which reminds me. Reason Samods was down for a time when I posted this topic is something that Magic has been discussing with Dreamhost (and as for Magic's ussurption thing, he just got fed up with how Xaran was running things so he pulled the "I own your asses" trick with the servers and got control back).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.