• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RUS-Clients cannot use inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hi there

any ideas why people with rus-client cannot use my 6 slot always open inventory? it works out for all others.
the inventory is customized with layout files and placed where the tft inventory was. also the size of the icons is increased.
the map is called the rising dead and is available on europe.

Level 9
it is not about resolution.
everything looks as it should but items can only be collected but not used nor dropped. so ppl share control to avoid this bug. also skills etc can be used normal.
"As a guess it might be due to some localization incompatibility." any guess how to fix it or what exactly could cause this?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
As I use the ENGUK version of SC2 I do not suffer from this problem. I do know such problems can occur if you modify a map using the wrong localization (trying to use a pirated version of SC2 to play outside Battlenet would be a cause of this) resulting in data corruption but never have experienced such problems online.

Level 9
i uploaded my map to bnet so it's def. not a pirated version :d
so maybe german client ->rus client might not work...
so.... if i install the english one, open the map and save it with en localization might fix the problem?! or the whole map is coruppted and there is no fix to that...
i seriously love my localized version, besides tons of translation mistakes ( and my english is not the best aswell) and errors occuring while duplicating things in data error ( because things cannot be found due to silly renaming links are broken) now it also coruppts the maps...
WTF if the arcade patch would'nt have come out i would have de-installed it by now. SC2 is really a mess. i will never play a localized game anymore...

Level 1
Exactly.
This bug is present in all maps, when selected RuRU or PlPL locale.
Items can not be used. Bags are not be opened.
Сan only wait for a patch that fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.