• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Runic Illidan Wip/Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Runic Illidan
Hello everyone! This skin isnt finished but i just wanna know what you guys think of it so far. I also need some suggestions because i dont no what else to do. The eye, blade, and wings and horn are so far all free hand while the others are just plain recolour.

Please comment and suggest :wink:

Last edited:
Level 6
I don't much like the concept of having runes on his blade, can you upload a shot of the original blade with your skin? It looks nice though and you've done well with the textures. It looks complete to me,

Level 15
I can try, but i am not sure if i can. As you see, some of the runes are blue and some are purple, and i think it doesn't look so good together. And the armor on arms looks a little weird to the pants. Things odesn't fit well together. Except that, it is a good skin, just try to think of it with other skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.