• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RoRo Felt Disappointed about the Performance and Hopes to Face Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
After Team Liquid advancing to the Round of 8, we interviewed RoRo. Here is the full interview.
1361326950.jpg

Tell us your thoughts on advancing to the Round of 8.
I was pleased about the group that I was placed in. I had anticipated that I would make it, but I felt disappointed about my performance today.
Why don’t you like your play?
Because I was nervous about my first match and I made a lot of silly mistakes. I took a lot of unnecessary damage due to the mismicro of Queen and Zergling.
Did you say that you wanted to face Life before?
I heard that Life was a good player, so I looked forward to a match with him. Also, as Life plays on ladder a lot, I've often met him there. When I played against him, I thought, "I can win," and things went just as planned today.
In your first game against BBoong, you went for a risky all-in.
Honestly, I felt that it would be okay if I lost the first set. Whichever build I used didn't matter to me; I could even have done a 15-Hatch. I think that things turned out well for me in that game.
Even though you were ahead in the second set of your match against Life, you went for a Nydus Network.
I believed that I was at a disadvantage, so I chose to go for a Nydus. I think that was the wrong choice (laughs).
You selected Cloud Kingdom as your map after the games that you lost today. Was there any special reason for this?
I just picked the map that I was the best at.
Your next opponent is MC. What do you think the results will be?
Read More

Status
Not open for further replies.