• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting help with dialog loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
that doesnt even sound corrctly stated to me...
more or less I'm working on a map that will involve loading a play bonus (kind of like the ranking code in SWAT: Aftermath for those of you who have played that)
in my experience the best loading takes place in the dialog buttons as those cannot be recreated as far as replayed games, and even the player name specific load codes can be duplicated with the name spoofers :evil: , so: i need to learn how to setup a dialog box that will work with loading codes.
i already know dialogs, and i already know codes... i just cant seem to branch the 2 together properly.
the only other trouble I've had is getting an ability to be able to branch off to a group of other abilities like I've seen in SO MANY maps. this would be helpful but not required for the one I'm working on now.(click the status ability to see another group of abilities pop up where the normal attack patrol hold position and such would be.)
As always any help is GREATLY appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.