• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting a model URGENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Im having a big problem.If anyone is kind enough to take some time on the model i will describe now i will be really thankfull! :cry:
First he should look kind of like this but with some adjustments i will ask for now.

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1167

1)Blond hair so he matches arthas icon.
2)A cool spell animation for shockwave or carrion swarm
3)Make his boots and gloves golden colored
4)Make the tatooes grey
5)And the last is your choice...
add anything you want if you think it will make it look better(no cape please)
Just remember to give him the stuff i requested.The rest is your choice.

TY for reading this :D

Oh and if you have any questions or are planning to make this model please post questions or answers here!!!!!!

Level 2
well buddy what tatoo and couldnt i make an arthas and just turn his hands and feet golden god lol i think i will do that. :idea: or i could just ignore that tatoo part what tatoo? well anyways thats what im doin. :wink: and those abiliteis are simple :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.