• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

requestin one GUI Spell for Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yo, title says all help me in dat Spell for reputation, also if you make the spell put it in a map so I take it from yours to mine

I saw dis spell name from another request but i want diff conditions

icons_11890_btn.jpg

Spell Name: Undying Beast [3 Levels]
Active or Passive?: Active.
Mana Cost: 32/41/50
Explain/Info: When the Caster activates this Spell denies to die, each attack he recieves the X% goes back to the enemy-attacker and each attack it makes the Y% adds to him as hp since of life steal. Also his HP Regeneration increases by 0.30 each attack the Caster takes. But to activate this Spell, the caster needs to have H% or Lower.

Level 1 - The Caster each attack he takes the 21% of the damage he recieved goes back to the attacker. Each attack he makes the 25% damage adds as Health. Also his regeneration increases by 0.30 each attack the Caster takes, and to activate this Spell the caster needs to have 5% HP or Lower, otherwise a warning msg appears to him saying he may not cast this Spell if he doesn't haves 5% or under.

Level 2 - The Caster each attack he takes the 42% of the damage he recieved goes back to the attacker. Each attack he makes the 50% damage adds as Health. Also his regeneration increases by 0.30 each attack the Caster takes, and to activate this Spell the caster needs to have 10% HP or Lower, otherwise a warning msg appears to him saying he may not cast this Spell if he doesn't haves 10% or under.

Level 3 - The Caster each attack he takes the 63% of the damage he recieved goes back to the attacker. Each attack he makes the 75% damage adds as Health. Also his regeneration increases by 0.30 each attack the Caster takes, and to activate this Spell the caster needs to have 15% HP or Lower, otherwise a warning msg appears to him saying he may not cast this Spell if he doesn't haves 15% or under.

Also, this Spell durates for same as the Casters Level is x2 and while the Caster has this Spell on him hes tinted red.

Level 33
Also his regeneration increases by 0.30 each attack the Caster takes
What do you mean by this ?
Each attack +0.30 HP or each attack truly increase his regen by 0.30 ?
So, if he is attacked for 10 times in that duration, he will have a 3.00 HP regen per second ?
And will reset/remove once the duration is over ?

Level 4
So, if he is attacked for 10 times in that duration, he will have a 3.00 HP regen per second ?
And will reset/remove once the duration is over ?
Yea that thing each time hes attacked he gets +0.30 Regeneration and when the duration of that spell is over he goes back to the hp reg per.sec he had before casting the spell.

for e.x. if I casted that spell and I get 2 hits I have +0.60 Regeneration, if my normal hp Regeneration was 1.00 now it is 1.60 hp regeneration

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.