• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey, I'd need a model which is a soul flying.
Cant find it in the model section.
You can use the Sprit tower's projectile as the soul. The soul need to fly around a point.(circle)

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Sorry I forgot that. I need a triggered spell too. Is some one can make it for me?
Spell Name:Spell Info
Devastative StrikeSpell Type: Target/Instance
AoE:N/A
Cast range: Melee range
Description: The hero kicks the target. Knock it back 600 range. If target collide with obstacle it deal 5 damage per obstacle and destroy the obstacle. Just after then the hero jumps to the target, slash it 5 times each deal ((level of ability) x 5) damage. And slashes one last time with slow motion. Dealing ((level of ability) x 25) damage. Stun the target for ((level of ability) x 1) seconds and Maim it. Maim effect last 5 second.(Main effect and Stun effect apply at the same time). Then kick the target and knock him back(just like the beginning one).
Maim
Maim the target causing it to lost hp per second (2 hp) and get 40% slowed.

Colddown: 40 seconds.

Thanks in advance. +rep to those complete it.:goblin_good_job:

Last edited:
Level 22
Dud if it is for ability effect, you can do that without a custom model too: use Sphere and replace the model of the sphere with the model of the Spirit tower missile - this will make the ghost do round motions around the caster. Or use Locust Swarm with 1 unit and that unit also with the Spirit tower missile. This will make the ghost go not in round exactly but still some distance frm the caster.

Also I could give triggers to make a unit go exactly in circle around a point but that point shouldn't be a moving point, or maybe it can, the trigger may become complicated if the point changes. And seriously, you can do that with a flying unit changing the model to spirit.

Also you made a whole movie out of this ablity, anyway someone might do it.

Last edited:
Level 10
Yes, this is for a ability effect, and the point doesn't moves. So may you help me on the trigger? I'd need it to be you know, like a vortex. The top-est ring of soul should be the widest, and slowly contract. At the bottom should be the smallest.

Imtor said:
Also you made a whole movie out of this ability, anyway someone might do it
Are you referring to the ability i requested?

Level 9
Hey, I'd need a model which is a soul flying.
Cant find it in the model section.
You can use the Sprit tower's projectile as the soul. The soul need to fly around a point.(circle)

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Sorry I forgot that. I need a triggered spell too. Is some one can make it for me?
Spell Name:Spell Info
Devastative StrikeSpell Type: Target/Instance
AoE:N/A
Cast range: Melee range
Description: The hero kicks the target. Knock it back 600 range. If target collide with obstacle it deal 5 damage per obstacle and destroy the obstacle. Just after then the hero jumps to the target, slash it 5 times each deal ((level of ability) x 5) damage. And slashes one last time with slow motion. Dealing ((level of ability) x 25) damage. Stun the target for ((level of ability) x 1) seconds and Maim it. Maim effect last 5 second.(Main effect and Stun effect apply at the same time). Then kick the target and knock him back(just like the beginning one).
Maim
Maim the target causing it to lost hp per second (2 hp) and get 40% slowed.

Colddown: 40 seconds.

Thanks in advance. +rep to those complete it.:goblin_good_job:

Can the unit be paused?

Level 9
Yes, you MUST pause the unit LOL
Imagine if the enemy can run freely, and knocbacked, at the same time
It would be... well... unspeakable~

Well, i'm sorry i let you down, the unit doesn't get paused.

After 3 hours of polishing, here i represent to you: Devastating Strike.

Knocks the unit back 600 range, if it touches any units it will get 5 dmg (it gets a special effect (sfx) too) after that, jumps to the opponent, strikes 5 slashes, each slash does 5xlevel damage (although the damages in your spell are REALLY low) and the sixth strike is SLOOOOOOw motion, it has a BOOM sfx, it stuns the opponent for 1/2/3 seconds, slows him for 5 seconds, leaves a blood trace (as i understand maim is something like that) and gets -2hp/s regeneration ^ 5 seconds. I added one moar trigger so if you or your unit gets his "Devastating Strike" buff removed, the trigger stops, you stop and etc :).

What can be changed: Damage, stun duration, sfxes (all spec effects) and the time in which the spell is performed (Currently it's 5-7 seconds (can't remember)) damages, all the damages, the range of the knock back, the flying height, everything. Although i made it possible to cast on allies, but you can remove that just by ticking "Allies".

And yeah, don't try that spell with Borrowed Time, as it removes the buff and bugs the game. (don't mind it :D)

Tiche3

Attachments

• Map to help Hivers By Tiche3.w3x
    53.4 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.