• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Request] WC3S Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
On WC3S there was a short series of modified Lava Spawn and Firelord models, if memory serves correctly.

I would really appreciate it if someone who had these would give me this set (Particularly the Lava Spawn version of Frost/Ice for a small amount of rep).

Thanks in advance.

Level 4
While I appreciate the effort, they aren't quite what I'm looking for. You see, I have already searched through the models (and skins even though I knew they weren't going to be in there.)

What I need was deleted with a bunch of WC3S and apparently deemed worthless. What I'm wondering is if someone who managed to download them before they were removed would kindly give them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.