• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request terrain editor (team) [Hard]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, i have a request, i'm goin to work out on a new project, and need the terrain to be done 1st.

and this is my request:
1. suitable for all kind of player group (from FFA to 6v6)
2. every player have a base and a path (creeps will auto summoned and follow the path and meet other players' creeps, all the creeps will only able to meet at the center of the map)
3. don't need much space for base, there are only 5 building
4. the path must be long enough to fit 2 tower. (each tower have 1000 attack range and the tower attack range must not stack)
5.there are secret path between neighboring player (i'll set up a trigger that create an obstacle to block the path if neighboring player are enemy)
6. at least 1 neutral creep camp for each player.
7. there is also secret path which allow player to travel between every main path.

any additional information will be added.
thanks 1st.

Level 28
I want to help on this, give me a sketch of the map then I'll help you with it. This terrain is easy to make, unless you want it to be a eye candy terrain. If you don't have doubt on me, take a look on my melee maps as proof of my work, but I'm not that great compare to others, but I'm good enough for making a rts terrain like this.

Level 3
Click Here for the sketch
just a simply drawn picture, its a concept anyway...
the circle is base, and the line are path
still haven decide where should the neutral creep camp be placed.
uhm, any idea it could be better?

Level 3
there is the problem : its MMORPG like dota, so it would be a hero selection tavern. where should it put?

and

as you said, its kinda simple, so we would hav to add something to make it not that simple?

Level 3
Lordaeron summer
256*256 or 224*224,
you may use imported stuff if you wanted to, i juz provide the concept and all other things are free, up to you, juz make it looks like not too simple.

Level 3
Click Here

the sketch have some update and change:
X = neutral creep camp
O = Tower
*note : each tower have 1000 attack range so make it not possible to attack other tower or the attack range of the tower stacked.

Level 3
I'm not in a hurry..
uhm, the tower is not in the middle, as i said, the attack range of the tower must not stack, so it is somehow far from the middle point...

Status
Not open for further replies.