• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi!

I have an aura that causes riots! But units under such frenzy needs some kind of aura at their feet to show that they are angry! In TFT, there is a good simple aura-buff but the aura is BLUE! Units can not be angry and BLUE!

I wonder if someone has the same type of aura-buff but in a more angry color?

Have a look at the picture below

Attachments

• Aura circle.jpg
    Aura circle.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 77
Level 16
You can make it with triggers.
Create a dummy unit with that Abilities\Spells\Orc\CommandAura\CommandAuraTarget.mdl model and set it's death time to 0.01 and death type to ''Can't Raise, Does not Decay''.

• Trigger
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Matching unit) has buff <YourBuff>) Equal to True))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Unit - Create 1 <Dummy> for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at TempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
          • Set Dummy = (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to Dummy
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
          • Custom script: set udg_Dummy = null
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)
This trigger creates cool effect while moving.
See image:
56700d1244129824-request-riot-effect.jpg

Attachments

• Effect.JPG
    Effect.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 103
Level 10
Wow! That is a great effect you have created there! Unfortunatly, that will be to blurry on my map since there are many units that is going to be effected by this riot. So I need a more simple buff/effect.. But thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.