• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request: Fix Hayate Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my Model is almost trash because I have no Idea how to make a good quality model (and i don't have enough time)

so i put all my model that labeled Need Fix and see anyone will fix for me
whoever want to help just come fix and if the model gets approved
there will be credits given

and maybe i will give rep (depends if I not online then I can't give :p)
and also sometimes i can't give rep...
(click at the picture to download)
here's the model:

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I'm digging that Lava Elemental. Call it a "Magma Monster" and you got a deal. :p Also, your "Generic Night Elf" is an interesting idea; are all those various attachments it can have?

Anyway, maybe it's not about having resources in the model's section. Just keep a big Upload Thread updated all the time, like Ujimasa or whatever, and put a link in your signature. That way you can keep making models. You do good work... Just continue working & you will improve naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.