• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

-RELEASED- 3D City Defense 12/12/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
CREATED BY :
StRoNgFoE & Zarltok

3D City Defense is now release on the Battlenet arcade starting with US Region.

We currently had no time to make a new video showing all the cool new features and designs about this map. So this gives you a good reason to try it out!
Fun & Satisfaction garantied!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVixjggHsGA

THIS IS A BASIC GAMEPLAY OF 3D CITY DEFENSE

This is a 3rd person view MOD with (WASD) movement. This game is based on a coop & defense strategy. You will need to protect the City against the Zerg Race. You will have 9 heroes to choose from:

screenshot2012121218063.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-Builder
-Gunner
-Machinist
-Wildcat
-Flame-buggy
-Speedster
-Medic
-Sniper
-Commando

The game will also contain Random & Specific events all around the city to maximize the action! You will need to defend each area to maintain your current buffs. The game should be suitable of any computer that can handle starcraft 2, We have custom options to Maximize performence. We also have customize menu for camera features.

We have brand new functions for the game, Exemple :
-New bunker designs
-Boss drop system
-Class items
-Driving vehicles
-Customize your camera
-Real Indoor area
-City Real Ai
-And much more

Have fun all !

CREATED BY :
StRoNgFoE & Zarltok

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Get rid of the energy burn protected enemies. What is the point of having energy when each hit you do to them burns over 100 energy. I had to disable my ranged rockets skill as mechanist as it was burning all my energy for all the other skills every time it hit an enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.