• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Reintroduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi, after trying to get back to modding a few months ago (I think) I vanished once again. Same reason as last time, I was enjoying real life.
I'm sure most of you don't remember me / simply don't know me cause you're new.

I'm back, not sure for how long this time. Why? Because my life crashed again and I now need a place to kill some of my time.

I might relearn mapmaking again to make small things cause I know I wont finish anything big.

Anyway, hello again and good morning/afternoon/night. =D

Level 7
Rules are meant to be broken. Besides, lots of people announce their return and get away clean. If you're going to get all flustered over him announcing his return here, imagine how mad they will get elsewhere. People are going do things such as this all the time, so may aswell let them do it in a place where it wont matter as much.

Looking at your posts and reputation, you seem to have good standing with the members of the hive. I hope you have a great time back at the hive, With luck it will be better than last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.