• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, I was just looking for some experienced map makers who might want to help me with some ideas that I have. If your intrested I'd love to get an e-mail from you with some of your previous work. NOTE** I do require a finished map so I can see what you have done. Email me at [email protected]

Now for the fun stuff; Just to tease anyone whos reading this, two basic ideas are:

1) An honor based battle system set in the feudal japan.
Two shoguns battle it out. They use there samurai and ninjas to attack and control the provinces of the other player. (The cool thing will be that each of the shoguns can be controlled by another player, or controlled by an AI wich would do things according to the Shoguns wishes. This is just a broad overview but, if you email me with your work, I'd love to realease the rest of it.

2) A strategic ship game that can be closley related to being a pirate. Lot's of feautres would be added in this one like:
*Maintaining your crew and getting captains.
*Having the wind determine the speed of your ship (dependign on what direction your going in)
And much more.

Once again, If you would like to join me in making these maps (if you have some ideas that would rock too) and others email me with some of your finished work.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.