• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Recruiting Team for Warcraft Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
As anyone who's seen my thread in the Idea Factory may know, I'm making a Warcraft Movie. I've decided that the plot will be about the Third Invasion of the Legion and their attempt to resurrect Sargeras. I've just started working on the first scene. So far, it seems like I'll need these people:

A skilled 2D artist: To make images that can be used in the cinematic as things like Fade filters, opening screens, etc.

Voice Actors: Both male and female who can do good impressions of Warcraft characters and possibly new characters.

In addition, I may need these people, though they will probably be called on less often:

A skilled 3D artist: To make models for use in the movie or give new animations to already existing models.

Additional Screenwriters: For if I get writers block at some point and can't think of what comes next.

A Triggerer who knows how to fix Bugs and Leaks: For if I encounter an error in my triggering that I cannot fix by myself.

Also, I am currently taking on the role of composer for this film myself, though if I don't think what I'm composing is good enough, the position of composer may open up, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.