• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Recruiting for a new mapping clan: Clan CI @ Azeroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sorry for being spammy and advertising-y! I don't mean to. I won't take up much space.

I'm here because I'm looking for active, interesting, fun, mature, and cool mappers to join my clan, Clan CI (Cartographers, Inc.). And I know there's quite a few of such types here. You don't have to be skilled, but you do have to be active.

Our website is ci.sc2edit.com. If you plan on entering, please fill out the application there. I'd really appreciate it - it helps me filter out people who are jerks and it helps me get to know people better.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.