• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Recruiting: AoS-type Map Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Uhm, I really want to create an Aos/ Dota-like map WITH something unique (like players can improve towers, some heroes can build structures, etc.) and actually I can't do it by myself, so I will need a team to do this project.
So if you're interested please MSG me at FACEBOOK so we can talk about it and how to develop it.

-Aldous

Last edited:
Level 21
You focus a lot on what you want from possible helpers, but don't really show something that would convince people to join you.
Usually it is recommended to have an initial preview or working prototype of the map to get people interested. Then it also becomes much easier to find someone who would help.
Why would this be needed? Because many people come here with great ideas and no understanding of how they can be implemented, meaning that everyone else would have to do the hard work.

Thanks bhusta and Xonok for giving me info on what I must say.

About the Game:
1. It is a dota-like game, which has items, heroes, towers, etc
2. The game contains atleast 3 teams (like The Sentinel or Scourge in Dota) and players could choose what type of team they want to play, but these teams has different advantages and disadvantages
3. There are 2 powerful neutral hostiles that can drop powerful artifacts that can be used throughout the game
4. Towers can be changed to fit to what a certain team needs for defense
5. There will be some weird heroes (ex: hero that can build structures)
6. The game can be played with AIs
7. The codes used in the game must be GUI (because I lack knowledge in JASS and vJASS T_T)
8. Don't do anything that is not approved by the team

Additional:
a. The theme of the terrain will be a forest-type (means it must be greenish environment)
b. The game must have cool s.effects (especially heroes), but the filesizes must be very low
c. The game must be very balanced! (we will do everything to balance the game)

For the team:
I. cooperate w/ each other
II. share your ideas
III. stay active

Requirements for those who want to help:
1. Nothing, just don't do anything that is inappropriate
2. Follow #1
3. Read #2

If you guys have questions or interested please MSG me at Facebook.

-Aldous

Status
Not open for further replies.