• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rebellion ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Basic info of my ORPG

----------------------------

Name:
Rebellion ORPG *May change later in time. any ideas?*

Plan:
Still don't have a plan to it, My terrainer is doing most of the thinking but hes really busy, but all i know so far from ideas from him is that it will start with out with 2 separate empires constantly warring, and the goal is to destroy the other empire, and once that happens you will be transported into a massive dungeon. *May change later in time too :p*

Story: ~Unknown at this time~

Heros:
The heros will have upgrades so once u hit x level you can go and buy a hero upgrade that will start your hero from the beginning of the level, but it will have better overall stats and ability's. But so far i got.

Archer >> ??? >>> ???
Swordsmen >> ??? >>> ???
Spellcaster >> ??? >>> ???
Healer >> ??? >>> ???

*I still need more ideas for more heroes, and their upgrades.*

Map Size/Info:
Epic *Terrainer doing this stuff, dont know most of the aspects of the terrain.*

Tileset:
Northern

Bosses:
10-20 (50% of them in final area)

Current Stats:
Terrain ||||||||||
Heroes ||||||||||
Story ||||||||||
Spells ||||||||||
Items ||||||||||
Triggers ||||||||||
Graphics ||||||||||
Other ||||||||||

-------------------------------

Basicly what i am looking for is

Testers/Suggestioners *PM me for site*
Trigger/Scripter *Must be good with GUI and somewhat good with JASS*
Story/Idea Master *Im terrible with story's and ideas, so....yeah....*
Graphics Artist *Able to create Item icons and loading screen graphics*

***Terrainer >> I already got a terrainer, but hes still kinda beginner, i dunno but you could ask him if you want to help out with the terrain.

***Trigger/Scripter >> I am still learning Warcraft 3 triggering (I did triggers in starcraft) So i can do some of the basics, and work out bugs/mistakes. But other then that im still beginner with triggers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.