• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I initially liked the Tau, but they were overpowered so we nerfed them. Neocrons are decent, chaos is alright. I do not play WH40k all that much, I am usually busy working, creating a map, or changing stuff. Also I have plenty of dates for later in the week and I am almost always gone on weekends.

Level 9
im trying to master tau, but there soo weak. i think you nerfed em a liiiitle too much.
got an idea to balance it back out though :)
give the firewarriors better gunslike 20g for a pulse carbine instead of a pulse rifle. same range. 15-25 damage, and a 10% chance to stun for 1sec. that should work:)
o one more thing, (not quite sure if i should post this here ,but im gonna anyway)
the pathfinder's raigun upgrade, maybe a tad stronger?
id say 1gold for 1damage. the price is 100g so 100 damage inc. sounds fair? that 135aint cuttin it.
no offense intended :)

Level 21
sentinel is for empire right?

if u mean that one then no, not many people use it. hwoever if u mean eldar (not dark eldar) u might mean the wraithlord, if u do then yes many people use because it is a strong early tower. also dragonmage is right the hellion is proving useless in the never version because it either doesnt have splash or it lust isnt effective enough to beat all air.

Level 9
for tau is the kroot upgrade ,but its sooo friggin expensive. the unit is 31g and the upgrade is 40g.
the equivalent should be the shield drone, but he doesnt do the promised splash... air or ground.

Level 14
According to race, I wonder if you could attach a random option among the alternatives, because that would be something no other td have and it would be a challenge for everyone that want a challenge.

Of course I don't know if it's possible to do this but I hope :D

Level 9
just to let you know, i am a BIG tau supporter.
so ill be fighting for their front.
you gotta make them stronger, i appreciate the upgrades that were given in 3.35 . but its still not cutting it.
always leak past round 21. and that last air...
deadly

Level 9
thx, is there any possibility you can have it on the forum today.
if not plz make a 3.36 topic and tell us what you changed.
i like details, especially when it comes to TAU :)

Status
Not open for further replies.