• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Quest Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, I am having a problem making quests. I cannot seem to get the whole thing to work. I have a quest for the group to kill a monster, which doesn't work. Second, when the players enter the region he is supposed to say something. (On the left side of the screen) But I can't get that to work either. If you could help me with this that would be great. Thanks. :thumbs_up:

Edit:
Now, for some reason when I use the Hero Tavern. Three out of the Five heroes have a cooldown before they are available. Please help!

Current Projects:
The Fall of Dalaran: 72%
The Sands of Time: 16%
??? (Name of campaign): 5%

Last edited:
Level 16
Well the hero thing I can say its because in the units stats bascilly there is a cool down for them you can simple go into unit editor or so and scroll down till you find something along the lines of shop cool down or so then switch it to 0 or what ever you wish.

Level 14
Second, when the players enter the region he is supposed to say something. (On the left side of the screen) But I can't get that to work either. If you could help me with this that would be great. Thanks. :thumbs_up:
This should work.
  • Trigger of Awesomeness
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Your Region
    • Conditions
      • ((Entering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True (not needed if your units are units)
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Your text

Level 4
Well the hero thing I can say its because in the units stats bascilly there is a cool down for them you can simple go into unit editor or so and scroll down till you find something along the lines of shop cool down or so then switch it to 0 or what ever you wish.

- Stock Start Delay..

Wraith_Chaser, post your quest trigger here.

Status
Not open for further replies.