• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Psychotic Arena: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay...Warcraft 3 is working again (joy). So, I'm able to get back to work on psycho. I've also looked at the rules for threads here...so, here we go. [sorry for making a new post, the old one was closed]

Map name: Psychotic Arena Reborn (current version being made: .03)

Creator: Mapmaster-1-bak

Development Team Members: Dantesinferno, Seungmina, Tankdown, Mapmaster-2-bak (all on Lordaeron)

BETA or Release: [attached]

Summary: Choose one of the many heroes avaliable, and attempt to crush the opposing team. Secrets, crafting, maddening power...are not yet implemented.

Features: 100% custom skills, items, and heroes. Several models from WC3Sear.ch (Asian-style buildings, Technomancer, fountain...). About...12 heroes so far, if I can remember correctly, plus two secret heroes you have to fight your way to...but it's worth it...(untested due to lack of hostability over the last month).

Progress: The ability to craft items is in the works. In addition, the four elemental temples (they're quite obvious, I assure you) are working, and the lab (the big building to the north of the center) has been fixed to allow you to get through without killing the bosses (see note)

Note: Ahem...For unknown reasons, several heroes don't respawn although their revive trigger is the same. These are: the Technomancer in the map's center, and all of the heroes in the lab interior (that oversized band at the bottom that I really need to resize).

Alright...now let's hope the map uploads properly...
[edit] >_< Alright, I'll try again. This time, hopefully it doesn't mess up...
[edit again] sigh...i'll figure something out, don't worry.
[edit upon edit] Bah...does anyone have a yahoo account who's willing to put it up for me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.