• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Project: Vector War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
WC 3
Vector War

Vector Art doesn´t fit WC3... that was the answer to my icons, so I started this project to proof that it can look good ;) After all it´s a Test Map and has no really gameplay. But if this project goes well and enough people want it to be a playable map then I could make some playable map with some help.

So enough with the small talk lets show some pics.

Icons:

112152-albums2060-picture16382.jpg

112152-albums2060-picture16270.jpg

Interface:

112152-albums2085-picture16418.jpg

Ingame Screens:

112152-albums2085-picture16410.jpg

Hope that´s enough for a short preview if you want to see all WIP go to my profile and you find it under my albums.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/112152-albums2085.html

Im only a 1 man team so I have a lot of work to do and here comes your turn!

What I need

- I need Models that look like this one or have an vector design
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/3/models_2045_screenshot.jpg

- Ideas, improvments how i can improve the map/interface/.....

- I really need an Vector Tree model!! The Blizz trees are ugly like hell and normal trees wouldn´t fit in my map. I need a tree that is black with some leafs/effects and an arrow tree^^

Destructor [DoR]

Last edited:
Level 7
Hmm what kind of map this will be??

I love that purple color everywhere! Good usage and it makes original style.

But what about gameplay? Hmm... but if you make something beatiful and relaxing - will be epic WIN. :p

I guess it must be casual relaxing gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.