• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Defense / Survival] Project Ship Wrecked on work

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Welcome

Hey we are here to talk about the development of Ship Wrecked.
NOTE:This is a discussion so there will be no screenshots.

Description

I got the idea of making this single player project when I was playing this one survival map.It is still under development so I would like your suggestions after you have read the story.

Story

Our hero is traveling to anwheren,letting the sea take him after he's parebts died with hes so called trust worthy boat. When he took a wrong turn that lesd to a waterfall.The hero regreting his mistake thinking this would be the end for him.He waited for his death when all of a sudden Aeverything goes blank.He then finds himself on a thought to be isolated island.He now has to find a way to get of the island before the island kills him.And as time goes by he starts to find out things about his past and what he is to become.

Project info

This map is a single palayer survival kind of map with a story behind with so many things to do your choices leads to your destiney.

That's it for now!!
Thanks for reading!!

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Sorry for bad spelling aevrything is meant to be evrything,parebts is meant to be parents and so on sorry will make a tread with way better info and some screenshots when I am not busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.