• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problems with extreme warcraft lag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well heres my problem. Whenever i play warcraft online or offline, i get horrible lag. Probably ever 10 seconds or so it goes into this lag very frame like and i cant do much of anything. Then it goes back to normal, then back to lag etc. etc. etc.
My system specs are a P4 processor, 784 meg of Ram. 64 meg radeon graphics card and a 2.7 gig processor. I know it couldnt be the lack of power cause i have plenty. I dont know why its doing this or how to correct it. Ive done up to date complete scans of my system and its showing clean 0 virus. Ive also seen that during use in WC my comp usage is 100%. Not sure if thats normal or not. Someone please help me if you know of anything.

Level 13
i have spy sweeper and it does its job very well.

run spy sweeper and get rid of the junk on your computer, and then hit ctrl alt delete and end any unnecessary processes

and make sure your computer doesnt want to update or scan or something before you play

Status
Not open for further replies.