• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with "damage upon death" ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hi there!

so basically, i have a trigger, that revives a hero when he dies.
trigger works perfectly.

now when the dying unit, has the ability "damage upon death", it does not revive when it dies.

it is not a trigger issue, that i am certain of.

does having the "damage upon death" ability somehow alter the units "unit-type" ?

Level 6
It could be that you remove the unit from game, or blow it up in some way. Don't think the unit can be revived then unless stored in a variable. But I'm not sure this is true so correct me if I'm wrong

Level 9
ok guys thank you very much for your input :0 problem was trigger complexity. i found an alternative solution after really really really focussing hard and concentrating on letting the triggers execute simultaneously in my mind.

thank you very much anway, i really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.