• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problem with converting into .blp format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hy, I have some problems with your tool Warcraft III Image Extractor II.

I did all what I have to do (following this tutorial http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/loadscreen.php) but when I try to save my image to .blp format I get this error messege: IJL error on write of image1: Exception detected.

Where is the problem? Can you help me? If not, could you tell me who to ask about that?

Thanks in advance.

If nobody knows what's the problem, I will give you the link-if someone is so nice to convert the image for me.

Level 32
  • Another possible solution: use Warcraft III Viewer to convert images into .blp files (and vice-versa). Give that a try and see if it's more successful for you.

• [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]
    peonforum.gif
    Very first post klemen? !ntroduce yourself to The Hive![/self]

Level 8
Ops, sorry for double posting, but the problem not solved yet.

Viewer said that it was converted succesfully, but when I look at .blp image size, it's 0Bytes. I imported the file with import manager anyway, but when I run "test" there is not my image, but a black screen (0 bytes probably).

It looks like it was not converted good. What should I do?

Level 8
I resized to 512x512 and convertion went good. Still, I have importing problems.

Following the tutorial, I imported .tga and .blp and changed custom paths. I still get a black loading screen. Since image is converted succesfully, there has to be problem in custom path...more on the picture. :confused:

Can you help me with that too?

Attachments

• importmanager.jpg
    importmanager.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.