• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Primes of Zerus - Unique AOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
for_the_swarm__by_brokencow-d5mfj7c.jpg

Welcome to the first of its kind, A save/load evolving Zerg Heroes that will meet on the battle field, They fight to Claim other Primal Packs.

This game Runs on Several Primary Features to Balance the game out smoothly:

1. The Evolving Zerg Treetech, when you start the game you will be a larva, you will need to infest an animal or human/protoss somewhere on the map and spawn your new lineage of Primal Zerg, as you rank up you may evolve and find new Essense to other improve your current form or unlock new evolutionary traits.

2. In Game Leveling, I grew fond of the Heroes of the Storm Leveling system, where you level up with your entire team, so thats what I am going to do in order to ensure new players are never out classed, you simply have access to different abilities, if you want a kickass hero, you must Seek out the proper essence and traits to become them.

3. Unlocking a new Form - When you start up a new game, you may be any form you have previously unlocked.

4. Random Events: Ranging from New essence appearing on the map for evolutionary changes you must fight to collect, or a invasion from another race or a third pack joins the Fray Hostile to both teams.

5. As you level up in your matches you will gain access to a customizable branch of Abilities, The more you play, you may unlock genetic strands that will allow you to add/alternate the abilites you choose to use. Allowing every Hero to be a Custom Hero.

6. Depending on the type of Zerg you are, your lane units will change to meet your Primal Pack look.

7. You may drag dead enemy heroes and feed them to the ancient in order to absorb enemy hero Essence.

8. Terran and Protoss will try to establish bases randomly (Sometimes not even during multiple games) on the map and try to destroy both Zerg Teams, you must Eliminate them.

The Enviroment will be based on the Lush Jungle area that is the Home & Birthplace of the Zerg.

(And yes I've already started on it)
Some feedback and ideas would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.