• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Power Rangers (skin or model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I wanted to request the Basic Original Power Rangers. usually i get turned down when i ask if some one can help me then i tell them what i want. so can i get some one to try this? also Zordon the face guy and the robot dude.

It would be for an rpg that i want to make.

and if u forget what they look like, here: http://members.tripod.com/~CAWooden/game.html

Level 7
You know when you register it says if your 13 and up you can only register but you lied.

You have been warned.

Level 1
Vegito said:
You know when you register it says if your 13 and up you can only register but you lied.

You have been warned.

im 17 born in january im a senior in high school i didnt lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.