• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Post Count unallowance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Kaitech[SanD];394536 said:
Well, I was thinking, seeing as so many people post in the off-topic so much, why not make it so there is no post count at all for the Off-Topic section? Oh, and add the Edit button to Something Else :wgrin:

Dont like the idea of no post count in the off-topic.. and why even do it.. as post count realy doesnt matter.

But I agree with the edit button.. also suggested that myself. Cant remember why it wasnt added though, but there was a reson

Level 36
Only the Off Topic Moderators, Global Moderators and Admins can.

If you're a normal Forum Moderator like me, you can only edit posts in your assigned forums. Global Moderators can edit posts and do other functions in any of the forums. Admins can do just about everything.

And Something Else was created for the exact purpose that Kaitech was describing. Too many useless posts counting towards your count in off topic, so Something Else was created as a home for the retarded threads that should not count towards anything.

Level 18
Kaitech[SanD];394536 said:
Well, I was thinking, seeing as so many people post in the off-topic so much, why not make it so there is no post count at all for the Off-Topic section? Oh, and add the Edit button to Something Else :wgrin:

Because occasionally there's some value in these posts.

....Also, I'd lose most of my posts and go on some sort of anger-mad rampage, and no one wants that.

-*meow*

Status
Not open for further replies.