• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pokemon World! Wanna join the project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Help is needed: Yes
As long the "Help is needed" says yes, me and Vercas need help with this trigger.
But if it says no, do it mean that we have got the help, and dosen't need it anymore.

Hello as some of you maybe know me (Darkxs) and Vercas has been working on a map called Pokemon World.
The project is doing great, but now we have a problem...
Vercas has been a great help, but the last trigger I needed him to create was just to could he not create because of he diden’t have the time to make a trigger like that. So here I am with a great map, that is about 90% done, and can't get it done.
So if you got the time, skills and will give me a message that you would like to you our project, and I will send you the map.

Description of the trigger:
When the timer has reach 0, remove the timer. Move all the player owned pokemons to there owners pokebox. Then move all (The trainers) to the waiting place at the arena (I will explain where all those areas are) Then pick 2 random players move the first chosen player to the red corner of the arena, then the second chosen player to the blue corner. Makes there spell withdraw useless, and set (The Trainers) movement speed to 0%. Now create a timer with the name Waiting time: that starts to count down from 60 seconds. If 1 of the players (or both of them) do not summon 1 of there pokemons, the trigger will pick a random 1 from there pokebox and send it out for them. Then set the mana of the trainer who didn’t summon one (if he diden’t) to 0.
when 1 of the players beat 6 of the opponents pokemons, the trigger will give a message. Here is an example: (Name of the winning player) has won... (Name of loosing player) has lost...
Move them both to the wating area and set there movement speed to 100%.
Then the trigger pick 2 new trainers (Not 1 of the players that already as battled) And then the rigger starts all over until there is 6 loosers and 6 winners.
Then the trigger pick 2 random players from the winning players. And do the same thing again.
Then the trigger pick the 1 player there won the battle and the player who dien’t get to battle.
And do the same thing again.
When the battle is over, the trigger gives the message: (Name of the winning player) is the winner!...

I could alsog need a person that knows how to create spells.
So if you can do that and wants to help me let me know.

You will get credits and a great thanks from me (Darkxs) and Vercas.
:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 12
When the timer is reach 0, remove the timer.

Events-Every X seconds

Move all the player owned pokemons to there owners pokebox.
Create Temp Group
-Add Pokemon 1 to Temp group
-Add Pokemon 2 to Tempgroup
-Add Pokemon 3 to Tempgroup
(if then (if Unit is not Equal to Owner/Building) (Then Add it to Temp Group)

Move all units in temp group to Location

Destroy Tempgroup

Then move all (The trainers) to the waiting place at the arena (I will explain where all those areas are)

Create Tempgroup
-Add all Trainers o Temp Group
move Temp Group to Location
Destroy Tempgroup

Then pick 2 random players move the first chosen player to the red corner of the arena, then the second chosen player to the blue corner.

Pick a random payer in group
-Group = unchosen (initially add every active/player to it)
--Remove player from group and move that player to Red corer

-Remove Ability Withdraw/Add ability Withdrw (Which actuallydoes nothing)
-Set movement Speed of

Samething for blue

Makes there spell withdraw useless, and set (The Trainers) movement speed to 0%.
-Remove Ability Withdraw/Add ability Withdrw (Which actuallydoes nothing)
-Set movement Speed of

Now create a timer with the name Waiting time: that starts to count down from 60 seconds. If 1 of the players (or both of them) do not summon 1 of there pokemons, the trigger will pick a random 1 from there pokebox and send it out for them. Then set the mana of the trainer who didn’t summon one (if he diden’t) to 0.

Create Coundown Timer
If Unit uses Spell

when 1 of the players beat 6 of the opponents pokemons, the trigger will give a message. Here is an example: (Name of the winning player) has won... (Name of loosing player) has lost...

Move them both to the wating area and set there movement speed to 100%.
Then the trigger pick 2 new trainers (Not 1 of the players that already as battled) And then the rigger starts all over until there is 6 loosers and 6 winners.
Then the trigger pick 2 random players from the winning players. And do the same thing again.
Then the trigger pick the 1 player there won the battle and the player who dien’t get to battle.
And do the same thing again.
When the battle is over, the trigger gives the message: (Name of the winning player) is the winner!...

I'm not going to do the rest
But I'll tell you this much right now,
If a pokemon battle is long, the game will take minimum of 30 minutes just to get through a single match, you may want to rethink the way the tournament works

I would actually do the triggs only i dont have my comp or warcraft...
So What I put down is only done with my previous knowledge

Good luck

Level 8
Information

What to do in the map:
You need to catch 6 Pokemons fight other trainers or Pokemons to get experience. When the time is out. The tournament start, when the fights are over the game has ended :xxd:

Info:
The map is a 1 to 12 player game.
The spells well be like them from the game.
The pokemons in the map are from all of the 4 seasons.
The map got a forrest for the grass Pokemons, mountains for rock Pokemons, a burning forest for fire Pokemons, a decayed forrest for psychic Pokemons, a beach for water Pokemons, a Powerplant for electric Pokemons and some spichel places.
There are 7 diffrent types of Pokemons: Water, fire, rock, electric, normal, psychic and grass.

Units: 30%
Spells: 5%
Terrain: 95%
Triggers: 80%
:cute:

Screenshots:
Is attached to this post:

Answer on Formula1's post:
Thx for it man, but the problem is that I can't make triggers... Only very simpel once.
So thx for explaining me how to do it, but I do not got the skills to do it:confused:
... So I still need help.
Ohh and by the way a singel battel will not take that much time.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_092608_230558_07.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • WC3ScrnShot_092608_230524_06.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
  • WC3ScrnShot_092608_230424_05.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
  • WC3ScrnShot_092608_230032_02.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
  • WC3ScrnShot_092608_225814_01.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Level 8
Answer on Redscores post:
it is version 1.0, i can upgrade the terrain in a later version.
I know there is a map called pokemon world. But maby i change the map's name later or just keep that name. But redscores do you wanna help me or what?

Level 8
"For a single trigger I wont help" Well... It is not only for one trigger, that one is just the hardest and the most importent.
I alsog need a tree regrow trigger.
A trigger that gives players money when they kill a pokemon.
And spells:
A spell that stuns the casting unit for 5 seconds, and heal it 100%
A spell that create a circel of water explosions close around of the casting unit dealing damage to enemyes that is to close.
(Like the one i have requested you for)
A spell that create a circel of fire close around of the casting unit dealing damage to enemyes that is to close.
This is all the things i need help with...

(I realy hope that you want to help me with this m8... PLZ)

Level 8
Plz m8 it is so hard to fiend some one, there is no way i can made this by myself and i don't want all of my work to be wasted :sad:

Level 12
look, its a sad truth, but for the time being you guys may need to learn a bit more
The people in these forums arent always as helpful as you or theyd like to be
(I've definitly had my fair share of projects I wished I worked further on instead of Stopped just because it seemed like the creators wanted it bad)

So, we can Tell you how to do it
Though we may not be able to do it for you

Money for Pokemon = Bounty system in warcraft (Part of units)

But you can also do
-A unit is killed
-Give (Owner of Killing unit) 10x(Integer Level of dying unit)

That should work

With the Stun/Heal (I'm guessing Rest [Nice Idea! :D]) You can have negative damage warstomp that only effects you with 5 second stun (Again I dont have Wc3 so I dont know for fact)
Otherwise Dummy Units will work

With Water Explosions (if random)
-you can use Reign of Chaos
--Set the unit to Invisible for Infernal
-Set The graphics to some water explosion

If Set
-Use Warstomp/Slam and change the graphics to Water

Same With The Flame Spell only change it to Flamestrike

Level 21
I can fix those too, very easy but my 3 warcrafts were all virused so i deleted them and now i have a warcraft with bugged WE.
Just 1 cool thing : I have an option on trigger module, near the create a new trigger zone is "Ultra-Protection XyZ" that realy protects the map without damaginf anything on the map :p .
however, we sayd that we need the base trigger of the whole map, the tournament!
I don't have enough time to plan and do it!

Level 8
Well we are still looking for some one to help, Formula1 have just explain how to create it, so now we only need some one to do it. (I can't make that kind of triggers)
So if you want to do it just post a message here.

Level 2
Well you could assign an integer value to a variable.And then each time you catch a pokemon a variable goes up by 1.If your variable=6,then you can't catch anything.If you release a pokemon,or remove him from your battle team the variable goes down by 1.
That's for the 6 pokemon,but for the trigger you mentioned the most i will have to work some time on.

Status
Not open for further replies.