• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

PLEASE HELP! : How you QUICKLY copy spells to your map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me with this. Though I am not sure if there is a better way but... when I DL a spell from this site and want to import it into my map.

I always copy EVERY SINGLE FILE, 1 by one from 1 map to other. So if I want to copy a unit with 4 spells from this site...it takes me like 2/3 hours :!:

When I copy every single file I have to go to every single spell and modify it, so every spell gets correct buffs and every trigger gets correct spell.

Is there a quicker way to do it? Like I copy ALL THESE files at ONCE and I don't have to modify anything in them?

If there is a way please tell me how to do it. If there isn't then please tell me "There isn't". Thank you in advance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.