• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Player Control Sharing . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Ok so the map i have this with has 4 separate player teams each with 3 players. I have a mode where after game start it can be made into 2 teams of 6, for 6v6.

I make them all allies with shared vision with eachother, after that they should be able to share control if they want with the other 3 players that use to be enemies that are now allies.

It use to work this way.. but now with patch 1.25 it doesn't. You can share with F11 checkbox but it doesnt take affect and you open F11 again and the boxs arnt checked. Is there a fix or a way around this or did the hackers make wc3 have yet another lame limitation with 1.25 patch..?

Level 13
this is the game
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/custom-hero-footies-v3-5-a-163172/

these are the triggers that change it from 3v3v3v3 to 6v6, pretty straight forward.

• Actions
    • -------- Group Team 1 --------
    • Player Group - Make (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) treat (All allies of Player 4 (Purple)) as an Ally with shared vision
    • Player Group - Make (All allies of Player 4 (Purple)) treat (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) as an Ally with shared vision
    • -------- Group Team 2 --------
    • Player Group - Make (All allies of Player 7 (Green)) treat (All allies of Player 10 (Light Blue)) as an Ally with shared vision
    • Player Group - Make (All allies of Player 10 (Light Blue)) treat (All allies of Player 7 (Green)) as an Ally with shared vision
after this they are allies and have the option to check the share control box and when they do it is auto unset again..
It never use to be this way before the patch i dont think

Last edited:
Level 13
there is nothing stopping people from being able to share control in the game.. was anyone able to confirm this glitch with that new patch update or no? also it still doesn't work with the new 1.26 update..

this is simple test map and i just tested it on bnet total fail. it doesnt do anything like what it should do or USE to do before blizzard f'd these past 2 updates up :/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=wwor3x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.