• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Player 7 (green) is false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, sorry for the ask, probably it will a stupid question, but i new in the editor of warcraft and i tried to create a unit by triggers to the player 7 (green), but it look red in the game... :vw_wtf::vw_wtf: i don't know what happen, someone can help me?
thanks, and apologies for any inconvenience that may have caused

Level 20
Warcraft 3 allows players to set 3 different color configurations during gametime. At the right side of the minimap you'll se an icon that looks like 2 hands shaking each other. I think it has something to do with that. Click it (Same than Ctrl + A) to change player units color configurations and see if that's the reason.

Level 1
@Spartipilo: I tried changing between the 3 color configurations in-game, but the unit is still red (or blue), but never green.

@Ultimatony: If I change the color with triggers to all player 7, yes, it looks green. But I don't understand why the player 7 (green) don't looks green by default @_@ .

Level 8
In Force Properties, make sure fixed start locations is checked in the Players tab
and Fixed Player Settings in Forces Tab.

Level 1
SOLVE! thanks... my error was that i don't check the Players tab
and Fixed Player Settings in Forces Tab.
Anyways, thanks to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.