• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pitch Angles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for help on ho you can make a model stand in a horizontal plane (eg: having a Shimmering Portal lie flat on one side or another). I saw an instance of that when someone made a model pitch perpendicularly by using the unit editor (the Maximum Picth Angle was set to -180). I've tried to put the pitch angle to a negative value (enable negative values in WE's preferences), but it remained zero. However, I tried to copy the pitched model and past the shimmering portal model on it, but the portal's shinning facade was facing downwards. What I need is the portal flat able to face both up and down.

However, If what I'm asking is not possible, then I'm makinga request for flat shimmering portals, one facing up, and one down.

Thank you for your patience.

- Spellbound

Status
Not open for further replies.