• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] The White Wolf "Sixth day after departing to our mission, me and the rest of the men to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The White Wolf

"Sixth day after departing to our mission, me and the rest of the men took a rest in some forest at the shores of the rivers of Sirenya. The general Kormu stayed all the night awake along with Raidnos, planning a strategy for the battle ahead the next week. His devotion on the battefield were inspirational, it was easy to realise why the king considered him a role model for all Falmir."

---

"To my family, I write you to let you know I am fine, me and the rest of our men are about to enter the battlefield in a few days, so in case that---"

---

"Son, it's been a while since the last time we---"

---

"Another day on the way, the day to enter the battlefield is getting closer too quickly, our only hopes rest in Kormu and his leadership. Heh, being so devoted to the king surely gives trust to his men. As for us, the White Wolves, will only spread victories to Falmir!"

---

"So these are all the letters, hmph, couldn't have asked more though. But alas, my time is most likely over, I shall inform this as quick as possible to end this blasted quest already"

(Goes to the upstairs)

-Oh, you are done already.
-Felix: I have found what I was looking for, and now I'm leaving, thanks once again.
-Oh no no, accepting your money was the least I could do after getting such a fine gift a while ago. Still, quite funny you're the second man in this month who asked me for letters of old veterans.
-Felix: Indeed? I wonder who was the first, but my time is short as for now I must leave already.

"My task is done, I must hurry up to release Helena from Ophelia's care, if it isn't too late already"

(He goes toward the exit)

"Still, the fact of Kraden making me do such a ridiculous quest as this is yet too strange for me to believe it"

Attachments

• 61263.png
    61263.png
    590.9 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.